[Rhodes22-list] I'm Wet! (no sex)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 14:11:12 EDT 2012

Hank,
Can you fit in your lazzerette? I've been in several over the years and
they have all been sealed from the remainder of the boat. It's possible that
someone may have drilled a hole to allow water to escape, but it has to go
through the foam the full length of the cockpit. That doesn't make sense to
me.  I would want that to stay dry to prevent saturation and possibly
compaction  making for a weakened cockpit floor and rust out the table mount from
the  underside.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/6/2012 1:42:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,