[Rhodes22-list] I'm Wet! (no sex)

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:14:57 EDT 2012

Rummy,

Yes I could fit (and did).  There was definitely a channel because after
one flood that affected both the laz and the cabin I drained the cabin
first and then went to drain the laz and the water was gone!    The boat
was down by the nose and as I drained the cabin it all flowed from the laz
to the cabin.

After I modified the cockpit drains so that they didn't get clogged with
leaves, I never had any issues with flooding into the laz or cabin again.

Hank