[Rhodes22-list] I'm Wet! (no sex)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Jul 7 13:02:29 EDT 2012

Joe,

The fact of the matter is that things do get wet on  boat.  I am not sure
how many years Rummy has owned an R22 but, in my 31 years of ownership of a
boat on a mooring, I can attest to the fact that all items that cannot get
wet should be stored in sealed Ziplocs.  This means paper products, charts,
food items, etc.  This prevents moisture spoilage from excessive humidity in
a closed cabin as well (sweating at the waterline).  There are many sources
of rain or sea water and you can go crazy trying to seal them all.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
s/v <-no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY