[Rhodes22-list] I'm Wet! (sex optional))

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 18:01:13 EDT 2012

The barrels of rum on stowed on the foredeck, alongside and tied to the
mast....where they belong. A hose runs from the barrels to the tapper on  the
stern rail......where it belongs......next to the captain......and readily
accessible under most circumstances. Speaking of rum....I could use a little
 more in my drink. Later Rhodies.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/8/2012 4:35:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,