[Rhodes22-list] The draught continues.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 08:09:34 EDT 2012

This morning Lake Hartwell hit the 649.93' mark. The normal (full pool) is
660 feet above sea level. We're currently down ten feet and when we reach
twelve  feet I will remove all boats from the water. At that point most of
the boat  ramps will be unusable and boating on the lake really becomes unsafe
due to  trees that were left on the bottom when the lake was built. I will
have to  use the four wheel drive to get mine and my neighbors boats out. I
know we have  had a lack of rain, but the Army Corps of Engineers is still
releasing water at  a rate greater than the inflow. We went through this
three years ago, but I was  really hoping that we would never see the twenty
four foot mark again. Looks  like we are heading in that direction once again.

Rummy......send rain.....lots of it.