[Rhodes22-list] More On Poptop "Security"

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Jul 10 13:21:47 EDT 2012

Before you go the insecticide route, try dryer sheets (aka fabric
softener).  You can stick these up wherever and they do seem to
discourage wasps from building.  I know they work for paper wasps and I
depend on them to keep nests out of my boat.  Wherever I put the dryer
sheets, I don't get mud daubers either.

--
Cheers!
John Lock