[Rhodes22-list] More On Poptop "Security"

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 13:15:39 EDT 2012

Just discovered a couple of stowaways: very ambitious mud-dauber wasps. They build with adobe bricks.

I'm 99% sure they get in under the poptop. I was about to hang some camphor gadgets (ie mothballs) but a longtime Florida resident says they do no good.  He tells me to spray with a product like Raid.

Before I do, does anyone know if that might damage either the poptop itself or gelcoat (should I be careless)?

Just being careful!