[Rhodes22-list] Leaky chainlocker plug

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 14:42:47 EDT 2012

I agree with dave about the Nicro day/night solar fan: mine's mounted over the rode locker & keeps the whole cabin dry. It's a great addition.

But I also have a bow roller, so I can't use the Nicro to plug into that port. I've found I can wrap the anchor end of the chain in flexible packing foam and it seems to keep out water. On the on the hand, this discussion makes me want to go check--as soon as the lightning passes.