[Rhodes22-list] I'm wet (with a twist)

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Jul 13 22:04:28 EDT 2012

Silicon Sealant, marine or otherwise, should not be used below the water
line.  The best thing to use if you want a polyurethane sealant is one
called "thru hull sealant" or something like that, 3M may make it. I use a
polysulfide sealant like "Lifecaulk" and I can say it last at least 30 years
personal experience.
Chris G