[Rhodes22-list] Changes in weight distribution (towing/backing up)

Harbrlife c.robert.lester at dartmouth.edu
Mon Jul 16 09:32:42 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm towing my '84 R22 with a Jeep Liberty CRD (diesel).

Should I be concerned about change in weight distribution when trying to
back up my new-to-me R22 when the driveway has a short incline?

My concern is while backing up the driveway, the 2900 lb boat will increase
tongue weight to a point that will make me loose control of the situation.

Thanks in advance!