[Rhodes22-list] Lake George Boat

Don borderfolle at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 22:58:02 EDT 2012

Hi Jason,
I am new to the list, live in upstate NY and purchased an '03 Rhodes last
month.  I just looked at the posting for the Lake George Rhodes.  It has New
Jersey registration on it, so it's possible that it has spent some time in
salt water.  As someone else said, the pictures can be deceiving, but the
boat, motor, and trailer are probably worth a careful look.  If you end up
being serious about it, you might want to consider a lower price on the boat
so that you can purchase a certificate of support from Stan.  A recycled
boat from Stan might also be an option.  Since it's mid July, I imagine you
want to spend more time sailing and less time fixing it.  Good Luck!

Don