[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: water in the bilge

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 26 22:09:16 EDT 2012

Two possibilities as I see it.  One, the water may have been on board and settled up under the V berth.  With the boat in the water sitting at a different angle, the water has shifted from under the V berth to the bilge.  I had this experience with our '86.  After you bail it out you should see smaller and smaller amounts of water.

Two, check around the center board cap to see if you can feel and dampness from water seeping in from the cap.

My bet would be "one."

Bob in Florida on the "NoKaOi 3"