[Rhodes22-list] IMF Forward Lower Shroud

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:20:45 EDT 2012

Ron,
I think you need to find a way to measure.  I checked mine (89 with
IMF)  on the trailer and forward and rear lowers are about 11' 7 -
3/4" to the end of the threaded part of turnbuckle.  As my turnbuckles
are currently adjusted they add about 8 inches to that.  I'm sort of
puzzled because they are not exactly symmetrical about the Mast.
i'lll have to study my rake carefully.  I think mine are also 1/8"
diameter.  You might be able to use a 1" wide stiff tape measure to
measure fairly accurate without taking it down first. You can probably
also get close by measuring the height up the Mast with a tape
measure, then the distance away from the Mast, and doing some
trigonometry.
-PBR