[Rhodes22-list] IMF Forward Lower Shroud

Ronald Lipton ronald.lipton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:26:03 EDT 2012

I just was back at the boat. I found some 6' plastic stay covers and used them to measure to the bottom of top pin assembly. I then measured the distance from the end of the cover to the end of the turnbuckle threaded rod, which is what West Marine wants. I got  11'5" to the end of the top aircraft fork. It is about another two inches to the end of the pin. I got the same measurement for the forward and aft lowers.

Ron