[Rhodes22-list] Bilge and centerboard access

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 30 22:23:01 EDT 2012

David:  Your presumption is correct.  It is not a difficult job but a bit time consuming.  Remove as much "stuff" as you can so that you don't find yourself doing double duty.   Lots of screws so have a container or two to put them in with some labeling.  An electric screw driver will simplify the job.

Bob on the "NoKaOi 03"