[Rhodes22-list] Bilge and centerboard access

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:54:07 EDT 2012

I think everyone knows this, but I would hate for a fellow Rhodie to go forward without someone saying ..... the cap of the centerboard trunk is below the water line.... do all of the repairs, removing etc in dry dock. If you start removing the cap on the water, you will end up testing the positive floatation of the Rhodes ..... just sayin........