[Rhodes22-list] Trailering question

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 06:52:49 EDT 2012

Good grief man. You must be a relative of Hercules. If that's a 9.8
Tohatsu, you lugging around almost 100 pounds each time you want to sail. Put
motor on lift in full upright position and like Bob suggested, add some
additional support to both the lift and the motor with lines tied off to strong
points on the stern. You may have to add additional weight forward (tongue
weight) if you begin to fishtail while towing.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/31/2012 8:45:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,