[Rhodes22-list] Trailering question

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jun 1 09:11:59 EDT 2012

Ditto here.  With the older boat I always pulled motor and rudder when trailering which meant I had to take two vehicles.  One to tow and the pickup to carry.  With the new boat the PO said he always trailered with both in place.  So I tried it and it works just fine.  Rummy's note about weight placement on the trailer is the key. I also use a line under the cavatation plates run to the rear cleats. - rob