[Rhodes22-list] Trailering question

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 10:16:14 EDT 2012

Bill:

I have a Tohatsu 6 hp and have trailered as far as 500 miles with it on the lift.  I raise it asll of the way up and tilt the motor up.  Then, I lash it to the railing very well with one of my 3/8" dock lines.  I haven't lots the motor and the lift has suffered no ill effects.  The 6 hp is easily taken on and off, but it's still a PITA to do the back and forth with it.

Joe Camp
s/v JohnDawson
Earleville, MD