[Rhodes22-list] Boat renaming ceremony.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 17:13:51 EDT 2012

Vinyl lettering can be easily removed with a heat gun. I would recommend
one from a hardware source versus using your wife's hair dryer. Heat the
letters  up and use a sharpened stick to loosen them up or a piece of plastic
that is  smooth.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/5/2012 3:26:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,