[Rhodes22-list] Boat renaming ceremony.

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:04:06 EDT 2012

Rummy,

That is not the correct ceremony.  I did exactly that when I changed the
name of my boat from "Still Afloat" to "Blue Heron".  A month later, the
boat scraped against a raised outboard prop leaving a gash right through
the new name, exactly the length of the new vinyl lettering.

You have to first put a nickle or something under the mast step.

Rick