[Rhodes22-list] Motorized motor lift.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 11:48:07 EDT 2012

I noticed recently that my electric motor lift was straining to bring the
motor to the full upright position. At first I thought the motor was about
to quit or I had a bad electrical connection. Nothing I did seemed to make
a difference. Then I saw the can of WD40 and gave the slides and also the
belt a  good soaking. GUESS what? It immediately solved the problem. So, if
you have the  new electric lift from Stan and notice any loss in performance,
just give it a  thorough soaking with WD40.
There was no wind on Hartwell Saturday, so it was a good day for  projects.

Rummy