[Rhodes22-list] Dog Talk [Photo of Cockpit Fillerboards in Place]

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:43:19 EDT 2012

Peter,

My poodle is a standard.  She is a little on the samll side for a standard
but she is a standard.  It really didn't take her very long to learn how to
get on and off the boat.  She is most content laying in the cabin.  She is
nervous in the cockpit while I'm sailing, especially if the wind is up and
the boat rocking around.  I'm sure she will get used to it though.  Our
poodle is VERY people friendly and quit calm around children.  There is
another poodle, a standard at our marina that is the opposite.  She doesn't
like strangers and especially children.  Everyon seems to love our Kelsy,
though.

Ron