[Rhodes22-list] Dog Talk [Photo of Cockpit Fillerboards in Place]

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 17:08:33 EDT 2012

Thanks for the added info. I know two poodles--or a poodle and golden/poodle (I think) that are each pretty skittish around strangers (but not hostile). I think there must be as many reasons for behavior as there are dogs, though often I suspect or detect the dog has picked up signals from the owner--subliminal signals. There are some predictive tests you can do with puppies and at least with Barnaby the results were accurate. On the other hand, I almost always fall into an amiable rapport with other people's dogs.

(I originally went to college to become a vet--maybe I should have stuck with it. Might have my own TV series.)