[Rhodes22-list] older rhodes jib furler

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Jun 28 09:12:44 EDT 2012

Lee,
Thanks.  This is the second photo of yours that I've printed off and taken to the boat to figure out how to set mine up correctly.  I played with the furler yesterday and the line was rubbing on the drum.  After looking at this photo, my connection between the furler and the chainplate is not done correctly.  I'll fix that this weekend.  The other photo was the outhaul on the main.  Using your previously posted photo I tried to rig mine and found the outhaul line was too short!  I'll replace it but it makes me wonder how the PO unfurled the main.  Keep those photos coming! Thanks - rob