[Rhodes22-list] Other things learned on my last trip.

David Craft chsyhkr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:46:16 EDT 2012

I learned a few other things about my boat on my trip last weekend.

When using the head, crack open the plate between the bow and holding tank.
 Pressure can build up in the tank splashing you when you flush.........

My rudder has a few cracks along the edges.  When first submerged it
bubbles.  I doubt this is a good thing for the long term health of the
rudder.  I do trailer so it does dry out.
I expect to remove it in the fall,  clean, seal, and repaint and install
back next spring.  Thoughts?

--
Regards,

David B. Craft