[Rhodes22-list] Mast Tuning

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Sat Mar 3 22:42:06 EST 2012

Alton,
 Thanks for resharing this great rig tuning information.  Do you have any
diagrams of all the rigging for an older Rhodes?  I have a '74 and have not
set up the rigging yet.  I need all new halyards and sheets and do not have
the diameter braided line or the lengths.  I also hope but I am not sure all
the mast stays are included?  Any drawing or specs on all this would be a
great help.

Sincerely,

Dennis Frappier
Sebago Lake, Maine