[Rhodes22-list] Ahoy! (boat talk, right?)

Rod ELLNER ellnerrod at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:29:14 EST 2012

Hi
GB did my installation and the same as Ben's. I opted for a fish locator/GPS in one unit. I like to fish and this has worked very well for me. Humminbird, lawrance, & others. An optional chip can be purchased for more depth detail. FYI humminbird will swap out the transducer that comes with the unit for a different transducer that will also read to the sides. That would be of interest to anglers.my transducer was mounted before I became aware  of the optional transduce. My thought .. If you are on the water you might as well drag a lure and Catch dinner.
Rod
Sent from my iPhone