[Rhodes22-list] Boat Hooks

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 10 20:34:42 EST 2012

We have 2-pieces of 1-1/4" D (I think that is the diameter) on each
side of the mast. Each piece is approx. 2" long.  A slot is cut on both
sides of the PVC approx. 1/4" from the end large enough for a large
nylon tyrap to pass through. This was the first experiment and I
expected adjustment would be needed. The original cobble job is still
in place and works well. We have IMF i.e. a relatively large structure
to strap to. Good luck. In Michigan, most of us have our boats wrapped
us for the winter so there are no photos available for a few weeks.
Still ski season out here. Jim J