[Rhodes22-list] Dogs on boats--Nails?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 15:32:20 EDT 2012

August would bite down into the water and several times each summer she
would come back up with a fish in her mouth. Then she would carry it up onto
the  beach and drop it on the sand and then back into the water. Of course we
rescued  the poor fish. She would wear herself out chasing fish all day and
sleep on the  way home.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/10/2012 12:04:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,