[Rhodes22-list] Launched Ozone Ouch!

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:48:57 EDT 2012

I understand this to be correct, now.  I will take care of the situation
when I visit Ozone next time.  I'm glad no one was there to watch.  I felt
real stupid.  I guess I won't be the last guy to run aground.  I did had the
marina move me to a slip that is not so tight in which to maneuver.  Very
little room for Ozone to get in.  The folks in the marina are some of the
nicest I have every met.  The managers and staff are fantastic.  Best
customer service I have seen in a long time.

I posted some photos of the launch day on Flicker.  I really had a good time
out on the lake.  My family really loves Ozone.  My daughter has downs
syndrome and she simply loves being out on the boat.  Our standard poodle
really seemed relaxed as well. Her first time on a boat.

Ron