[Rhodes22-list] Launched Ozone Ouch!

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue May 1 14:11:46 EDT 2012

I'm in agreement with Lee.  We all could write books about the stupid things we've done.  And drinking definitely helps.  You either make more mistakes that you learn from or you forget about them and move on. It does sound like rudder position might be an issue here.  If the rudder is not locked down fully forward your steering will be compromised. - rob