[Rhodes22-list] Interior wood

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed May 2 12:41:08 EDT 2012

I repaired the cracked hardiboard flooring in my boat this past winter by applying a 1/2" teak and holly wood veneer plywood over the original hardiboard.  I am in Washington DC and found Exotic Lumber in Gaithersburg Maryland.  They carry a variety of veneer plywoods and I had them cut the sheet to manageable sizes for me to pick up at their warehouse.  My research found a number of on line lumber suppliers including pre-finished options.  Here is a link to exotic lumber.

http://www.exoticlumberinc.com/

Christopher P. Cowie