[Rhodes22-list] Outboard

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu May 3 08:29:50 EDT 2012

>From Alice--I didn't realize propane outboards existed.  Interesting.
__________________________________
I thought you may be interested in this product from Defender:
http://www.defender.com/ProductDisplay?id=1959988

http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|215570|1794283|1964825&id=1959988
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|215570|1794283|1964825&id=1959988

Are you familiar with this?  Stan lists as alternative for our boats.

Alice

Lee