[Rhodes22-list] sheet size

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 8 07:27:11 EDT 2012

I have the luxury of living on the lake where I sail, so we prefer not to
sleep on the Rhodes, but rather in our nice soft bed with air conditioning.
The  few times we have camped out we found sleeping in the cabin to cramped
and  preferred sleeping in the cockpit with the fill-in cushions. Much more
room and  we didn't have to move the porta potti.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/8/2012 6:29:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,