[Rhodes22-list] new "donut"

Richard MacArthur Richard at MacArthurLawFirm.com
Tue May 8 10:53:45 EDT 2012

I talked to you the other day about that fiberglass donut shaped bearing at the top of the inner mast furling tube. Ours is a little worn and I'd like to have a spare. This is the bearing that keeps the tube that the mainsail attaches to centered in the spar and allows it to rotate.

You  probably have our address because we ordered the mast crane from you but I'll repeat it for you.

Richard Mac Arthur, 50721 Harbour View S.
New Baltimore, Michigan 48047

Cell phone : 248 361 2585

I'll send a check on response to your invoice