[Rhodes22-list] Mast Stowage During Towing

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon May 28 15:16:40 EDT 2012

All of our trailering has been done with the mast in the crutch. We
make sure the mast is well secured at the bow and that it is secured
amidshps with lines to the cabintop handrails. It's a good idea to
make sure that the mast crutch is properly tied down do the transom.
Because we have the IMF, all lines are padded with carpeting to make
sure that nothing rubs against any bit of exposed sail.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD