[Rhodes22-list] I forgot everything...AND need to replace some things...

Mike Cheung hmcheung57 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:00:00 EDT 2012

I'd start with General Boats on the parts; just be aware that Stan will
likely want you to buy his support certificate if you didn't get the boat
through him.  IMHO, a worthwhile investment, but that's easy for me to say
as I bought our Rhodes through Stan.   I'll take a look at s/v Muireann's
mast step today if I get out to her and let you know which way the slanted
side points.  My money is on forward.

tatsails wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> I have a 1988 (I think) and haven't had her in the water in about 8 years
> or so. I remember that I reinforced the mast step with epoxy, but never
> remounted the stainless mast saddle. Also, I can not seem to find the
> lower donuts for the IMF. The boom car is deteriorated beyond belief, and
> the pop top car could be replaced. Thus:
>
> 1. Where do I buy these parts?
> 2. Which way does the "slanted" side of the stainless mast saddle face,
> fore or aft?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

-----