[Rhodes22-list] Water Tank

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Nov 10 09:22:01 EST 2012

Rummy,

Since when do you drink water?

Mike
s/v <-- NoName -->  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 5:41 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Water Tank

Jay,
Generally we don't remove to clean the water tank. The water in the tank is
not considered potable (for human consumption), but is used for washing
dishes  and cooking. Running fresh water into and then pumping out and
adding a bit of  chlorine bleach is the best way to keep it clean. Drinking
water is usually  brought onboard in plastic bottles or one of those one
gallon collapsible  dispensers found at camping outlets.
_http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/collapsible-water-container/23461
_
(http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/collapsible-water-container/23461
)

Rummy

In a message dated 11/10/2012 2:59:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,