[Rhodes22-list] Almost done replies

Ellner Rod rodellner at mac.com
Mon Nov 19 20:38:19 EST 2012

Bill,
Nice job. Stan did our recycle and I asked to have the power panel above the counter and now have six switches instead of four. I found the switches would get bumped by peoples feet. One of the switches did get kicked in.  I do find the new location for the power is much more visible from the cockpit and easier to reach. Just a thought.
Rod