[Rhodes22-list] Happy Thanksgiving

Gregg MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Thu Nov 22 07:14:10 EST 2012

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and a special thanks to Stan.

Attached is a current screen shot of the Rhodes22 Owners Google map. Looking at it, I realize that this is just a small fraction of the number of Rhodes22's  around the country today, and we all really do owe Stan a huge THANKS for all the joy he has brought us.

Here is the link again if you'd like to add your location:

http://goo.gl/maps/SQhps

You will need to be signed into Google to add your location or make edits. Here is their support page which should answer any questions.

http://support.google.com/maps/?hl=en

--Gregg

Gregg MacMillan
s/v True Blue