[Rhodes22-list] Happy Thanksgiving

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 09:19:51 EST 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to Stan, Rose, all the list contributors and lurkers.  We are thankful for the chance to enjoy a day like yesterday on our Rhodes 22, Second Wind.   Sails were shortened for a relaxing, spill free lunch while underway across Lake Hartwell from South Carolina to Georgia.  Joe and Diane Riley