[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes for Sale

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Nov 27 10:52:57 EST 2012

Rob,

Don't want to speak for Alice but that's correct--no trailer or motor.  She
has a 9.9 Yamaha with remote that's likely worth a grand.  She's just had
bad luck with it and probably doesn't want to burden anyone else with it.

BEATS PROZAC is a sweet boat.  She's in my marina and I've sailed her
several times.  It looks like my boat is going to be repaired soon but
otherwise I probably would have bought Alice's.

Picture_066.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44659/Picture_066.jpg>

Someone is going to be a lucky future Rhodes owner.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD