[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes for Sale

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Nov 27 12:06:29 EST 2012

Lee,
I recall she had motor problems.  I've got the same motor which had sat for three years.  After a rebuild and two trips to the mechanics to fix my repairs, it runs just fine.  Maybe include it with the caveat that it needs work.  What else you gonna do with it?

So how is your boat coming along? - rob