[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes for Sale

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Nov 27 12:44:28 EST 2012

Rob,

I think my boat will be delivered on her bottom across the Chesapeake to an
Annapolis repair shop within the next two weeks.  Based on the progress so
far "two weeks" could be two years but I'm cautiously optimistic.  The
season is shot so I'm no longer in such a hurry (like it helped) but she
darn better be ready to sail come Spring.

"Powerboating is about getting to a destination and sailing is about the
journey."  I guess repairing a sailboat is about the journey too.

Lee