[Rhodes22-list] New (old) Rhodes 22 owner

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Oct 8 09:53:30 EDT 2012

Cutting the cabin sole into two or more sections is a perfectly acceptable
solution.  Before screwing it down, you should treat the underside and the
edges with resin to seal it from the moisture in the bilge.  This will make
it last much longer. This was done on my previously owned '81 in the late
80s and has keep the floor in excellent shape.

Mike
s/v <-- NoName -->  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY