[Rhodes22-list] New (old) Rhodes 22 owner

rbeytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:45:11 EDT 2012

Well the lost waif I found in the undergrowth is turning into a princess.
Much work has been done on the inside and she is starting regain some of her
lost beauty. All new flooring and flooring support beams, new wall panels
and carpet, new galley and head. I had patterns from the old water-logged
ply so it made life a little easier:

Pics
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44497/Rhodes_22_progess_014.jpg>

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44497/Rhodes_22_progess_015.jpg>

Some of the flotsam left over when I drained the water out of the boat looks
as though it should fit somewhere. Can anyone tell me where these bits
should go?

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44497/Rhodes_22_progess_013_%28829x1280%29.jpg>

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44497/Rhodes_22_progess_012_%281280x946%29.jpg>

I'm also trying to figure out where the battery and electrical panel was or
should be located. The next pic shows a bunch of wires exiting just below
the companionway so I am assuming the battery was located nearby?

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44497/Rhodes_22_progess_017.jpg>

All suggestions gratefully accepted.

BTW She is now registered in NC as S/V Waif