[Rhodes22-list] Rebuilding a new (to me) 1982 Rhoades

rbeytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:56:35 EDT 2012

Well done on your acquisition. I live in Asheville NC and am in the process
of refurbing a R22 from bare-interior. I might add that I am having a huge
amount of fun doing this and it is the easiest boat I have ever worked on (I
have just finished refurbing a Tayana 42 which was a nightmare).  I should
have mine done in about 8 weeks which includes rebuilding the interior
furniture and repairing some gel-coat damage, new rub-rail and rigging a new
mast. The only thing slowing me down is the budget...my wife doesn't like me
spending money on a "hole in the water" so I am trying to be frugal and
scrounging through Craigslist and eBay for bargains.

I would be happy to share notes with you - my email is rbeytagh at gmail.com

Cheers
Richard