[Rhodes22-list] Roller Furler on 1984 R22

rbeytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:14:57 EDT 2012

Hi Rummy

Thanks for the pics....mine is different. How do you furl furl yours?

Here are a few pics of my roller furling. As can be seen it is devoid of
head/tack shackles and anyway to hoist it. It has a groove, but no
entry-point to thread a luff-tape. If anyone can enlighten me as to how this
works, I would be very grateful. I have to buy a new jib and I would like to
make sure get the right fittings.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44370/DSC_0044_%281280x555%29.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44370/DSC_0047_%281280x826%29.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44370/DSC_0046_%281280x919%29.jpg>