[Rhodes22-list] Roller Furler on 1984 R22

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:19:10 EDT 2012

Thank you Mary and Rummy

This has been most helpful. I don't have the old Genny so I haven't had any
reference. I am pretty sure this roller works as you described so I will
dismantle top and bottom rollers to inspect. I suspect the sail might have
had a cheek-block a foot or two above the tack that allowed you to run a
line to the tack to give you luff tension. I have asked Stan to quote on a
new Genny and we will hopefully get this worked out. BTW would you
recommend a 175% or 150% overlap?

Thanks again

Richard
Tel: 828 687 0788